Home > Forms


Below are links to documents that are most commonly used by students utilizing veteran educational benefits.

Federal Benefits

Application for VA Education Benefits (22-1990) - Paper Application
Application for VA Education Benefits (22-1990) - Online Application
Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (22-5490)
Application for Transfer of Entitlement (TOE) (Ch 33)
Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (22-1995) (Ch 30,33,1606)
Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (22-5495) (Ch 35)
Request for Primary Institution Letter
Direct Deposit Enrollment (24-0296) 
VA Certification Form for Location
Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Tests Fees
Application for Individualized Tutorial Assistance
VSO Student Employment Application

Note for students in Engineering Academies: Engineering Academy students are considered degree-seeking at the partner community college until full transition to Texas A&M. Courses to be certified must apply to degree plan at the community college in order to qualify for VA benefits, regardless of future applicability to intended TAMU degree.

State Benefits

Texas Hazlewood Act Exemption Application
Legacy Revocation Form
Tuition Deferment Request for Eligible Texas Veterans and Their Families

Notice: In an effort to protect your confidential and personally identifiable information (i.e. social security number, tax information), Scholarships & Financial Aid and the Veteran Services Office accepts documents submitted via fax, postal mail, or in-person. Please include your UIN on all of the documents submitted. Documents may not be submitted via email.